Yo! To Go Menu
Yo! To Go Menu
Take away menu
We serve everything as a banquet for one (Tiffin)
Tiffin (light bite portion) = choice of starter + choice of main course + vegetable of the day + rice and bread
£8.95 add £3 to go large + supplements
(Recycle and receive £1 back)
Create your own tiffin box
Choose a Starter
- Bombay Mix (Bhel Puri) Tangy, sweet and hot Indian suavely made with perfume chilli topped with Indian salsa.
- Bombay Cool Chat Filo pastry basket filled with Chickpea and potato flavoured with sugarcane and
tamarind,sprinkled with chaat masala.
- Punjabi Pyramid Samosas Shortcrust pastries filled with a delicious and authentic blend of spicy potatoes and peas.
- Goat Cheese and Mozzarella Parcels Masala mash potato and mixed herb cheese enveloped in thin pastry, sprinkled with chaat masala.
- Sweet Chilli Chicken Mustard, curry leaf and perfume chilli infused chicken tossed in tomato relish served on
bedof thin pastry basket. (50psupliment)
- Tamarind Dirty Bird Burger Dry barbecue pickling chilli chicken curry with flatbread discs. (50psupliment)
AminsBangers and Mash spicy lamb mince sausage on bedof masala mash potato served with methi gravy. .(50psupliment)
- Aunties Keema Aloo Wrap Our family favourite mince beef and potato cooked with thirteen spices, wonderful replacement of deep-fried Samosa. .(50psuppliment)
- Crispy Fried Mini Fish & Chips Chickpea and rice gunpowder coated small river fish and Indian fries, protect them from the rest of your guests
- Fish and leek bhaji Leek and gram flour with lemon zest fish balls deep fried and its lot tastier than onion bhaji. .(£1 supplement)
Choose a main
SUBCONTINENT HOUSE KITCHEN
Indian curries are made with different combinations of spices due to what the Mother Nature gives to each region.
We have adopted the Indian
Our aim is to liberate Indian food from what is served in curry houses across Britain.
- Naga Chicken Bangladesh put on to the world map for a chilli which makes you cry when you eat, but you can’t stop eating once you start, we won’t compromise for British palate in this curry. This one is not for the
faint hearted. .(£1 supplement)
- Modu and Chilli chicken After explaining Naga chicken we had to sweeten you up with this honey and chilli mixed curry if you didn’t fancy ending up in hospital. .(£1 supplement)
- Lemon Fish Kofta Bhuna Light spiced mashed fish balls, blistered with
high temperatureoil and finished in lemon scentedcurry sauce .(£2.00 supplement)
- Mango prawn curry Beautiful honey mango based curry with king prawn delicately cooked to create sweet and a hint of tanginess to make this dish mild to medium with south Indian spices. (£2.00 supplement)
- Coconut Chicken Curry If there is any dish which can replace korma, the south Indian achieved it before the Brits. (£1 supplement)
- Goan fish Curry Five start hotels favourite curry, made with turmeric and curry leaf, lavishly Flavoured with coconut cream. It’s just what we expect from the coastal region. (£2.00 supplement)
- Gunpowder Staff Curry staff curry of the day, please ask a member of the staff for more information
- Butter Makhani Mossala This one is to convert chicken tikka
mosalalovers, makhani is lengthy process cooking of tomato infused with methi, diggi mirchand star anise with added butter & cream to give you a rich taste.
- Railway Lamb Curry Days of raj is revived here, England built the worlds longest steam railway line in India and we paid them with a medium lentil based curry with plump tomato, cardamom and garlic.
- Mixed Biryani Every country does something special with rice, India has a trademark which is called biryani. Every chef puts own personal touch and we did the same here.
saabsKorai keema Aloo beef mince and potato giventhe Pakistani flavour. Korai spice has been the secret of Pakistan and a visit to Pakistan is not complete until you have eaten one from the humble street, reduced for intensified spicy flavour but kept medium.
It’s religious for some Indians to be vegan,
- Garlic infused dhal Famous lentils mix lavishly flavoured with garlic and infused with turmeric and seedy spice.
- Bengal potato Seedy spice flavoured infused roast potato, enhanced with light
- Coconut Cream Spinach Lightly steamed spinach finished in coconut milk
- Chick Pea and Mushroom Dry curry with seedy spices cooked dry without added water to infuse the taste of
- Pickling Vegetable stir-fry Indians always have a homemade pickle on the side, we know it will be hard for our customers to use the correct amount, therefore we added it for you. It’s my favourite way of eating veg.
- Vegetable of the day
Porata(buttered layered bread)
- Perfumed Rice
Chillout Tubs To Go Menu!
Hours of Operation
MON – FRI
10:00am – 1:00pm
4:00pm – 10:30pm
3:00pm – 10:30pm
We are closed
Drop Us a Line
Don’t be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!